Loading

Bali Sea Asian Bistro

Price Range
$$
Specializing In
Chinese
Japanese
Thai
Sushi
Delivery Hours
Days of Week Hours
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun, Sat: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM

Location

Address
1154 1st Avenue
(E. 63rd St. & 1st Ave.)
New York, 10065
Phone
(212) 888-5800
Delivery Minimum
$10.00
Delivery Fee
FREE

Reviews

Top reviews from seamless.com

|
| 14 ratings | 14 reviews »
    Great-tasting food, timely delivery and excellent customer service. 99% of the time, your order is perfect, but for the remaining 1% where it might not be (although still up there), just call and they will make it right.
    Written by Gian Paolo G. on 5/21/2013 | 1 other reviews | Member since 2013
    Gian Paolo G. ordered from here over a year ago.
    good
    Written by Tianyin Z. on 3/17/2013 | 18 other reviews | Member since 2011
    Tianyin Z. ordered from here over a year ago.
    These guys are super quick (at both making the food and delivering it), and it's really authentic! My boyfriend has been to Thailand and says the food at Bali reminds him of the tastes of the country. The flavors are awesome and the service is friendly! The satay chicken is not to be missed! Really tasty!
    Written by Maria M. on 2/27/2013 | 2 other reviews | Member since 2012
    Maria M. ordered from here over a year ago.
    Have gotten Bali Se delivered as well as gone to the restaurant to dine, great service and decent thai food. Get the crispy duck noodles in the curry broth, its very good!
    Written by Melissa A. on 2/16/2013 | 1 other reviews | Member since 2011
    Melissa A. ordered from here over a year ago.
    The best kew thiaw in town
    Written by Yong T. on 2/11/2013 | 1 other reviews | Member since 2012
    Yong T. ordered from here over a year ago.